- Category: i3D.net News
- Date: 28 Oct 2010
- Contact: Rick Sloot - Operational Director
- Telephone: +31 10 89 00 070
The News Room
The i3D.net news room covers corporate news and notifications to our customers.
If you have any follow-up questions related to the articles posted in the news room, please contact your account manager or contact us through the contact form.
Christmas comes early this year at i3D.net! Either that or we have really lost our minds!
Till November 5th 2010 we are offering free game servers at our London location! That’s right 100% FREE game servers!
Have you always wanted to experience why i3D.net is one of the premier game server providers in the world? Now is your chance! For a limited time we’re letting people experience the quality of our services completely free of charge. We’ve chosen the most popular games we host and for the next 2 weeks we’re simply giving them away for free!
All servers in this promotional deal will be online till November 10th 2010. So the sooner you order your server the longer you can enjoy these servers!
On November 10th all servers will automatically be cancelled unless you contact the i3D.net support department and request an extension for your server before November 9th. As an added bonus you receive a 25% discount when you renew your server + you don’t pay any setup fees! Contact our support department to activate this extension!
Add a voice server
To make this deal even more attractive we are offering a 50% discount on TeamSpeak 3 and Ventrilo when ordering a new game server.
How to Order
Ordering a free server is very easy. First you need to create a client account at i3D.net. After you're logged in you click on gameservers and there you see the option "order a new gaming package". On the next page you see a dropdown menu with a number of options that say "Free London Gameserver"and the available game behind it. All servers are setup as 32 slots public. Of course you are free to make the server private and set as many slots as you want (keeping in mind that 32 is the maximum).
You will receive an invoice for 0 Euro, it will be marked as NOT PAID initially. Invoices are changed to PAID status by i3D.net staff automatically.
For any questions on ordering a free gameserver please contact our support department.
- Maximum of 1 server per person
- Only available at the i3D.net London location
- Only valid for the following games: Battlefield Bad Company 2, Battlefield Heroes , Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Counter-Strike: Source, Medal of Honor and Team Fortress 2
- Maximum of 32 slots (public or private)
- Only valid on new servers, this offer cannot be used to extend or discount existing servers (existing clients can order an additional server)
- Registration at i3D.net required, no credit card details or payment needed
- Not valid in combination with other promo deals
- All free servers are branded: The servername needs to start with i3D.net
30-10-2010: Due to popular demand all Call of Duty 4 servers are now setup with PromodLive204 by default. If you don't want promod on your server please contact our support department. People that already have their server and want promodlive204 installed should contact our support department.